Skip to main content

Haha my family, and Clinic Tues!

Today:

I had tons of different plans today. I was planning on getting donuts at Larry's and ended up going to the Big apple with my Family for breakfast. I worked then went to a Bridal Shower, then I originally had a date night planned, which failed so I planned a phone date with a friend of mine, which got rescheduled for tomorrow. :-) So then I had a nap and some work planned, cuz I was tired and need to get some stuff done. However, I thought it would be nice to help the family out with the planting the garden tonight. So skipped the nap and went to my parents. Love my family:

Dad assigned the jobs...
Mom's Job: Tells Dad Where to plant the veggies
Ada's Job: Gets to water the plants unless she sprays it too much or gets dad wet.
My Job: Pick up empty containers and hand dad tools.
Dad's Job: Do all the physical and dirty work :-)

Wow, I was useful. But really it was hilarious. Dad comes walking out of the Garage..

Ada: "There's Dad with the Ho(e)" (dad carrying a rake and hoe)

Later on:
Dad: "I need the Ho(e)"
Ada's Response : "Cheriz"
(I stare at her trying to figure out if she just called me a Ho or was saying my name meaning for me to get the hoe....) she is clever enough, she meant both.

Later when Dad and I were the only ones outside:
Dad: "Cheriz, go turn on the water... (runs to house) Wait come here (runs back) nevermind, I got it now, go turn on the water (runs to water) Oh, wait..... Oh, ok, Now.... Oh, turn it off." (dad walks to garage returns with sprinkler... Repeat actions...)

However, TODAY is my parents 29th Wedding Anniversary and it is a little cute as a family we got have breakfast and plant mom's garden :-)

I just got home and received a text that a friend of mine is popping over tonight to chat :-)  Today started out with such a different plan, I just kinda flew by the seat of my pants.

And Tuesday is Clinic (dun dun dun). I know what he'll say : "You've lost weight, your lung function decreased, you need to have that surgery, and my vitamin D levels are still non-existent. fingers crossed it works out okay. I hate when he is disappointed or I disappoint everyone who loves me and I always get really upset with myself after clinic. I usually start getting upset about clinics if I think they will be "bad" a week a head of time. So this whole week I've been dreading this tues. Let's get it over with.

Also, just so ya know. I'm scheduling surgery, gonna talk to Doc about Vit D, and hopefully gets some stuff figured out, so it won't be all bad, I'm just a nervous nelly about Clinics!

Comments

  1. Clinic probably will be bad, but at least this time you know it's because of the stupid insurance company (weren't you also in the hospital for a few days earlier this year) and not your skipping meds. You've gotten things back on track in the past and you'll do it again. Hopefully you'll come home with a good game plan of how to get everything back to where it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you take vitamin D pills? I've been taking 2 calcium +D vitamins everyday for the last several years and my vitamin D levels are actually a little high so I cut down to one a day....might want to ask your Dr about that - unless you're already doing that...just a thought.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Updates!

 Hey everyone! Sorry it’s been a while. Covid struggles have been all around and we have been focusing our on our kiddo and current life situations (jobs, home, everything really). We have been posting regularly on the Facebook page (www.facebook.com/CherizCFPage). We will keep you updated on there for now,  because we are doing some big changes to our current blog! Stay tuned!  In meantime, message our FB page if you need anything. Keep safe and stay happy.  We will be back. Promise! 

End of Summer -Updates!

Wow, I can't believe it's been a year since we moved our blog to www.MoreThanDNA.org! A lot has happened in that year. My husband and I became Foster Parents to some amazing kiddos and still have one of those kiddos living with us. We have loved having "Shoes" with us and can't believe how much he has grown and learned in the year!I'm so proud of him! We have court next week, so prayers that it goes okay (and doesn't get continued again- that just drags it out longer for the kids). He is now 39 months old and starting Pre-K this month! Other big changes include: Some renovation to our home (complete Bath rehab & updated plumbing throughout), I started a new gene-targeting medication (symdeko) that is helping to keep me stable these last 3 months, and I got an AffloVest! I'm loving my new portable vest! Also, career wise...we both switched jobs! Andrew also started Seminary this summer to get a Masters Degree in Divinity. He has always wanted to be

Petechiae fading, Wow Week!

Yep, Roller Coaster Week: Overall, the week had been great. I've been having lots of positive things happening lately and I was even home last weekend for my birthday ( Read about my FABULOUS Birthday HERE) . Andrew did a lot of planning  for my birthday, I had clinical trial Thurs, which went fairly decent. Lots of good things had been happening and then bam, saw those spots. Well... Whew, thank goodness those spots faded a lot over the weekend! I was really worried about those petehciae. A lot of it had to do with the memories of my mom being really sick in the past. ( Read about why I was worried HERE)  So Saturday, Andrew and I drove to the hospital to get the blood work. Doc understood I had a wedding I really wanted to attend, so he rushed the results. So here Andrew and I were sitting in the car waiting for the call from Doc. Doc was going to tell me if I was Anemic, or if anything else concerning showed up. If so, I'd miss the wedding and have to come see doc. But