Skip to main content

Loved my Weekend with Dan!

Weekend with Dan!

This weekend was my friend Spencer's Wedding. Which is in the town next to where my friend Dan lives. So I drove there Friday and stayed with Dan this weekend!

I had a lot of fun! I always do when I'm hanging out with Dan! Even though we were pretty busy and had lots of fun, I still made time for my meds and even got a jog in! The street he lives on has a ton of historic homes and I loved looking at them, and even ended taking some pictures!

The wedding was really fun too! Spencer and Kayla came out into the reception hall singing to each other, pretty darn cute! It was nice seeing everyone! Dan and I got to swing dance quite a bit too! I had a great weekend last weekend and I know next weekend will be just as eventful!

Next weekend is my first 5K, then I'm driving to Peoria to attend a Bags Tournament that Dream Factory is hosting, I'll help out there, then head to Champaign-Urbana! My friend Alex is musical director for Rent! So I'm going to that and hanging out with my old roomie, Stacey, before she moves to Kansas City! I'm also going to stop on my way home at my friend Sarah's!

Busy,Busy, Busy. But fun,fun,fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today's BIG Appointment

 I discussed last week about my recent struggles & goals. I have been dealing with a lot all at once! Family planning (update on that in 2 weeks), my Grandma's funeral, lower lung function. Through it all I have remained very compliant with my meds! My health is VERY important to me. So this last weekend I took my vest machine, wabi sterilizer system , and packs of ensure to my parent's for the weekend. I wanted to make sure I did everything. While it was a sad occasion, it was still pleasant seeing almost all of the family together again. Actually 27 out of 29 of the cousins made it to the funeral. Grandpa is in the middle of the picture (can you find me?) LOL   On top of my medications I have been doing some dancing & walking, but no jogging or anything. I'm still counting calories on my fitbit (hitting over 3000) a day (& 40 grams of protein, 50 grams of fat at least). I knew I was feeling a bit better than before, but wasn't sure what to expec

Updates!

 Hey everyone! Sorry it’s been a while. Covid struggles have been all around and we have been focusing our on our kiddo and current life situations (jobs, home, everything really). We have been posting regularly on the Facebook page (www.facebook.com/CherizCFPage). We will keep you updated on there for now,  because we are doing some big changes to our current blog! Stay tuned!  In meantime, message our FB page if you need anything. Keep safe and stay happy.  We will be back. Promise! 

Post- Surgery Appointment

Post Surgery Appt: As you prolly know, I had Laparoscopic Triple Hernia Surgery last Tuesday. Here was a picture of me devouring a piece of bread so I could go home afterward the surgery (4 hours post surgery and 20 mins post waking up from recovery). I was ready to go home! Today I had my post surgery check up. He said everything in the surgery went well and besides the finding the 3rd hernia there were no surprises. He pointed out where the staples/stitches (they are holding the mesh in place) are in me. I have two on each side at the end of the mesh (so 4 on top) and two down farther in my groin. Apparently, I just have one huge piece of mesh that runs the width and length of my whole abdomen/groin area. Bahaha. I am Inspector Gadget after all. He said a few more weeks before I can lift stuff or exercise. Also, he said the area where the staples are will hurt when bending or twisting. However, I only notice really when I twist or turn too fast. Overall, it was a nice appointment