Skip to main content

Crazy, Busy days...

So the last week has been crazy.

Between babysitting,websites uploads, hmwk for real estate exam, my online politics course (pre-req for Grad School), play rehearsals 5 nights a week, and trying to train for a 5K... I've been pretty busy.

I have been failing a little at keeping up with my meds. I haven't been doing all 4 in the morning and have been doing 2 instead of 3 in the evenings. I think its crazy that people say "Wow, how do you do it all". I don't. simply one area of my life tends to get left behind a bit. Yes, sadly that is therapies this time. I'm refusing to skip my entire morning meds or evening meds when I'm rushed though, since that's when I tend to continue skipping.

Sunday, Wednesday, Friday and today i will have done them ALL! YAY!  But Tuesday and Thursday I skipped 3 each day.  I'm not perfect, nobody is, but I am honest. I can tell the difference in my breathing. Plus, the air around my place was really hard to breathe in yesterday (sadly, a 12 unit apt complex across the street was on fire and firefighters fought it for 4 hours, before all the fire was out).

I'm going to have to start jogging in the morning instead of night, with our Hairspray performances starting Thursday night! I'm sooo nervous I won't be ready for the 5K, my jogging/walking hasn't improved much in the last 2 weeks (probably due to lack of therapies and being tired when getting home from rehearsals).

But I will just keep with it and try my best. That's all I can do! And we will see what happens!

ps. In Hairspray I tap dance in jail ---------> here is a glimpse! Its kinda of amusing, but intense at the same time. LOL (if you are new to my blog, I'm in teal)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today's BIG Appointment

 I discussed last week about my recent struggles & goals. I have been dealing with a lot all at once! Family planning (update on that in 2 weeks), my Grandma's funeral, lower lung function. Through it all I have remained very compliant with my meds! My health is VERY important to me. So this last weekend I took my vest machine, wabi sterilizer system , and packs of ensure to my parent's for the weekend. I wanted to make sure I did everything. While it was a sad occasion, it was still pleasant seeing almost all of the family together again. Actually 27 out of 29 of the cousins made it to the funeral. Grandpa is in the middle of the picture (can you find me?) LOL   On top of my medications I have been doing some dancing & walking, but no jogging or anything. I'm still counting calories on my fitbit (hitting over 3000) a day (& 40 grams of protein, 50 grams of fat at least). I knew I was feeling a bit better than before, but wasn't sure what to expec

Updates!

 Hey everyone! Sorry it’s been a while. Covid struggles have been all around and we have been focusing our on our kiddo and current life situations (jobs, home, everything really). We have been posting regularly on the Facebook page (www.facebook.com/CherizCFPage). We will keep you updated on there for now,  because we are doing some big changes to our current blog! Stay tuned!  In meantime, message our FB page if you need anything. Keep safe and stay happy.  We will be back. Promise! 

Post- Surgery Appointment

Post Surgery Appt: As you prolly know, I had Laparoscopic Triple Hernia Surgery last Tuesday. Here was a picture of me devouring a piece of bread so I could go home afterward the surgery (4 hours post surgery and 20 mins post waking up from recovery). I was ready to go home! Today I had my post surgery check up. He said everything in the surgery went well and besides the finding the 3rd hernia there were no surprises. He pointed out where the staples/stitches (they are holding the mesh in place) are in me. I have two on each side at the end of the mesh (so 4 on top) and two down farther in my groin. Apparently, I just have one huge piece of mesh that runs the width and length of my whole abdomen/groin area. Bahaha. I am Inspector Gadget after all. He said a few more weeks before I can lift stuff or exercise. Also, he said the area where the staples are will hurt when bending or twisting. However, I only notice really when I twist or turn too fast. Overall, it was a nice appointment